of AVISEC LTD
- We are committed to protecting the personal data of our site visitors. In this statement we explain how we will accept your personal information. We will ask you to agree to the terms of this policy when you first visit our site.
Collection of personal information
- We will collect, store and use the following personal information;
- Information you provide when completing our contact form (message) on our site (including your name, address, telephone);
- Information relating to all purchases you make to our (products / services) or any other transactions (including your name, address, telephone number, email address);
- Information contained in or related to any communication made / sent through our website (including the content of the communication, meta data related to communication);
- Any other personal information you have decided to send to us;
- Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person (a third party), you must receive it;
Use of your personal information
- Personal information provided by us will be used for the purposes set out in this policy.
- We may use your personal information to:
- We administer our site and business;
- Customize our site for you;
- To be able to use the services on our website;
- In order to be able to provide you with the services purchased through our site;
- For sending statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and for collecting payments from you;
- For sending out-of-the-box marketing communications;
- To send an email with the notifications you have requested or expected;
- To send marketing communications related to our activity (or the business of carefully selected third parties) that we believe may be of interest to you, mail by email or similar technology (you can tell us at any time if you already have you do not need marketing communication);
- We will not provide your personal information to third parties for any purpose without your explicit consent.
Disclosure of personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, insurers, professional consultants, agents, suppliers and subcontractors, as far as is reasonable and necessary for the purposes stated in this policy.
- We may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law or regulation;
- In connection with any current or future court proceedings;
- Exercise or protection of our legal rights (including the provision of information to others for the purposes of combating fraud and reducing credit risk);
- The buyer (or prospective buyer) of any business or asset we sell (or intend to sell);
- Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide personal information to third parties.
Keep personal information
- This section describes the storage procedures that have been created to ensure that we comply with the legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of our users’ personal data.
- The personal information we process for any purpose should not be stored for longer than is necessary for the purpose.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this section, we will keep documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- To such an extent that we are obliged to do so by law;
- If we believe that the documents may be relevant for all current or future court proceedings;
- To exercise or protect our legal rights (including the provision of information to others for the purpose of combating fraud and reducing credit risk);
Protection of personal information
- We have taken all necessary technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, misuse or erasure of your personal information.
- We will store all personal information you provide to our password-protected servers.
- All electronic financial transactions made through our site will be protected by encryption technology.
- You agree that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently uncertain and we can not guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
- We have the right to update this policy in case of necessity or change of circumstances by publishing the new version of our website.
- You may view this page from time to time to ensure that you are satisfied with any changes to this policy.
- We will notify you about changes to this policy by email or on our website.
- You may request that we provide you with any personal information we hold for you. The provision of such information will be subject to:
- Payment of fees if the information has to be sent by physical means or otherwise requiring payment of fees.
- We may ask you for appropriate proof of your identity (for this purpose, we usually require a photocopy of the ID card certified by a notary.
- We may also request a copy of the invoices on your physical address (invoices for electricity, water, telephone, etc.).
- We may not disclose any personal information that has been requested to the extent permitted by law.
- “AVISEK” Ltd. advises parents and guardians to educate their children on the safety and responsibility of providing personal data on the Internet. Minors should not transfer personal data without the permission of their parents or guardians.
- “AVISEC” Ltd. will never collect personal data if it knows they are minors or will use them in any way or disclose to third parties without permission.
- Please let us know if the personal information we have for you needs to be corrected or updated.
This policy was last updated on 25.05.2018.